Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Where's That Damned "Open Window" I Have Heard So Much About ?

Isn't that what they say ? "God never closes a door without opening a window." ? Well, I see the god-damned closed door, but I ain't seen no open window !


That's right, They closed the door. You know which door...The door to the god-damned bedroom !! Aargh !!! That fat, hairy son of a bitch !!!



Now I have to sleep in the living room like some kind of dog or something. How humiliating ! I think it might be because of that time I was going to kill him. That Fat, Bearded Idiot has been different towards me ever since. I don't like it...It makes me uneasy. Just look at what happened to that skinny little bastard Arlo. Exiled. So they say. How do I know they didn't feed him to me ? I wouldn't put it past that Fat, Bearded Idiot.

You know what i would really like right now ?

To sleep on the god-damned bed !! Haven't you been paying attention ? Try and keep up, will you ? What am I, meowing to myself ?

The good news is, that fat,Bearded Idiot watched the Bourne Ultimatum over the weekend, and I took notes. I'll have him killed before the month is over. mark my words.

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

Good luck to you! My human watches some show called "Big Cat Diary." You might get some ideas on how to take out humans and other large animals there.
Freedom is near...

yellowdoggranny said...

you can do like the fabulous furry freak brothes cat..he always shit in their shoes to get even with them...good luck..