Thursday, June 04, 2009

I'm A Cat, Get Me Outta Here!!!

How's THAT for a pop culture reference, huh ? Pretty damn sweet.

Just thought I'd drop a line, let you folks know just what the F-U-C-K is goin' on in the World O Fenwick... In a word...Not a fucking thing! Same old shit.
  Wake up.
   Badger the Fat,Bearded Idiot to FEED ME!!!!!!!
   Eat.
   Poop.
   Nap.
   Repeat portions of routine as necessary.

  But I have been thinking about switching things up lately. Maybe get back into my pottery. I gots the free time, right ? Why not crank out some vases and shit ?

  Or maybe I'll go in a new direction....Papier Mache...That would be sweet. I have been thinking a lot about tennis lately, maybe some Papier Mache sculptures of some of the greats of tennis? I like where I'm going with this.

 Excuse me, I got some newspaper to rip up.

No comments: