Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I Miss The Radiators....

No, not the band that sang "Like Dreamers Do", but I do LOVE me that song...No, I miss the actual radiators in the apartment in Chicago. It's bad enough that the Fat, Bearded Idiot and the Nice Lady brought those little "things" into our lives(what with the crying and the grabbing, and they can MOVE now, they can come after us...With those wide eys and the drool, their wet hands reaching....shudder)...But they moved us to a place with NO RADIATORS !!! What the fuck am I supposed to put my head under ? There's no room under the diswasher or dryer. This is pissing me off. I'm gonna go shred some magazines.- Arlo

2 comments:

Omni said...

Guffaw!! Your blog is a riot!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hysterical Blog! Love it. So sad though that Arlo is leaving and I've only just found your blog. Carry on.