Wednesday, August 23, 2006

You MUST Be Fucking Kidding Me !!

That fat, bearded idiot has finally lost his fucking mind...He bought a fucking DOG DOOR !!!! What a bloody dipshit !!!
I don't know if I told you, but one of the few bright spots in this SWAMP that they dragged us to is that we have a screened in porch. It's fan-fucking-tastic !!
Well, I guess the Fat,Bearded Idiot has gotten tired of opening the sliding glass door for us, as he went out on Saturday and bought one of those doggy doors for us to use.
Uh-uh, pal. I am a FUCKING CAT, you bloated idiot !!! I am not using any fucking dog door. We will handle this as it has always been handled. I will cry and whine at the door until you let me out, and then 40 seconds later, i will meow and bitch until you let me in...40 seconds later, we do it all again. And so on...And so on...
That is how it has been done. That is how it IS done. That is how it will ALWAYS be done.
A dog door. Fucking priceless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great- write more often - would love a weekly update on these 2 miserable cats. You might be onto to something here.