Friday, September 08, 2006

Pssst...Wanna Know Why I Shit On The Floor Just Outside The Litter Box ?

Fenwick: Well, do you ? You really want to know ? Here's why ? Because I CAN !!If that Fat, Bearded Idiot and The Nice Lady can bring those little THINGS into the house to steal my thunder, then I can shit on the floor !!
Those THINGS , by the way ? They have begun to move on their own !!! Before, the fat, Bearded Idiot or the Nice Lady would thrust them at us, and that was bad enough, but now they can CHASE us on all fours !! Kee-RIST !!! And they are always drooly and touchy...Ick !!!
Anyway, back to my point- I shit on the floor because I wanna, and because I CAN.
HARUMPH !!!

4 comments:

Nate James said...

haha yea.. me too

mikster said...

We've all had those moments.

Blogmad hit!

birdandbuffalo said...

Smell the whiff!

Birdy

Jen said...

lol..

stopped by via blogmad