Thursday, September 28, 2006

Whoa !!

Arlo:
Have you ever thought about claws ? Hee, "claws" it's a funny word, huh ? But that wasn't my point...Oooh, string !!...Wait, what was I saying again ?

Fenwick: Claws....

Arlo: Right, right...Claws...Have you ever thought about them ?


Fenwick: Huh ?

Arlo: Have you ever REALLY thought about claws ?

Fenwick: Yeah, so ?

Arlo: No, I mean REALLY,REALLY thought about them ?

Fenwick: OH...Then, no I haven't. Why ?

Arlo: You should man, you really should. There is some wild shit going on with these things, my man. Some WIIIILD shit.

Fenwick: Like what ?

Arlo: Like what ? Like...Well...Hey, was that a bug ? Son of a bitch !! I hate bugs...Especially flying ones...Oh, man I just wanna...What were we talking about again?

Fenwick: Dude, I don't know... Will you just shut up ? I'm trying to watch the wall here.

Arlo: you and that wall. That wall don't mean shit. It's all about...Now what was I saying ? Shiiit, that wall is kinda cool, man....

Catnip...It will do NOTHING to you,too.

No comments: