Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Oh How I Love The Automatic Feeder

Fenwick: The human who invented the automatic cat feeder deserves a shrine of some sort...what a glorious individual...i adore my automatic feeder...there is nothing better than eating at 7 a.m., taking a nap, eating at 7:45, another nap, perhaps a little staring out the window, eat again at 8:15...man it is sweet...this is clearly how cats were meant to live...In only need to rely on humans to fill it every once in awhile,instead of relying them for daily sustenance...perhaps I should build a shrine to the inventor of the automatic feeder...I'm sure I could find out who it is with a little internet sleuthing...I used to watch "Murder, She Wrote" every morning with the Fat, Bearded Idiot, so amateur sleuthing is right up my alley...and once I find out who he or she is, I could commence collecting materials for the shrine...I could use string, crumpled up paper...but I enjoy playing with those things so darn much, I would never get the shrine finished...but what could I use ?...I know...I could build it out of dust bunnies !! My unique fur creates dust bunnies of alarming size with an amazing quickness and frequency...I am truly excited...I'm gonna get started right n...oh, I gotta go get a snack...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »