Monday, April 18, 2005

Sweet Merciful Crap...turn that hippie shit OFF !!

Arlo: Jumpin' Jesus on a pogo stick...how many hours in a row can someone LISTEN to the Black Crowes ? "My angels, my devils, a thorn in my priiiiide..." Whatever, dude...and that stupid grin that the Fat,Bearded Idiot gets...good lord...and he'll stare at his toes and talk about how "Groovy toes are, man...they are sweeet !! And Arlo, man you and Fenwick are extra lucky, man, cuz you got,like twenty toes each !!" and then the laughing will start...let's just all hope and pray that he keeps his pants on this time, huh ? We don't need Mrs. Hanrahan from next door having another coronary...but I will say this much...If he starts to feed me granola again, I am slitting his throat while he sleeps...you with me Fenwick ?
Fenwick: "Bad luck blue eeeyeees, gooooooodbyeeeeeee..."
Arlo: FENWICK !!!!!
Fenwick: Huh? What ? What's the matter? You are harshing my buzz, man...
Arlo: What the hell are you talki...you got catnip there ? Let me see it.
Fenwick: Fine man, just don't bogart it..and "stop kickin' my heart around"...hee-hee-hee
Arlo: Aaaaaahhhhh...man that is nice...oh is this "Sister Luck" ? I love this song. "Worried sick, my eyes are burnin', to rest my head I'll take a life..."...Wow, toes ARE pretty cool...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't tell us you were holding. These fuckers never pass the 'nip anymore. Want to come over? They go to sleep early. At least, the guy does. The woman? Just pour her some wine, she'll nod off...

-Smokey and Raven

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Motorola e815 battery Reproduction victorian wicker furniture

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Nhs erectile dysfunction diabetes Key west pharmacy ultram Boat+moving+companies Sklep internetowy cz ci peugeot 406 action games Starter wellbutrin 6 diazepam Quality stationery business card Dr perrione face lift Insurance free owner arizona quote home sauna Email in marketing opt performance targeted Incorporate business new york

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »