Sunday, April 03, 2005

Damnit !!! Why Can't A Cat Get 22 Hours Of Sleep Around Here ?!?!?!?!?!

Arlo: I gotta say, I have had just about enough...why is it so frickin' hard to get 22 hours of sleep around here ? Is that soooooooooooo much to ask ? If it's not the phone ringing,or some random semi-loud noise that i must react vilently too, it's that Fat, Bearded Idiot playing that tree-hugging hippie crap Grateful Dead shit...flowers and skulls and weed...good lord, doesn't he ever get tired of listening to that incessant noodling ?....I mean, if I don't get my 22 hours of sleep, it's all I can do to get in my aerobic excercise and vocal training at 4 a.m....i don't need this crap...can't these people just be QUIET when I am trying to sleep ? Aren't they capable of deciphering my looks of disdain ?...and what's with petting me while I'm asleep ? How frickin' rude is that ?( Sorry for all the use of frickin', but lately they have been waking me up with viewings of that fine show "Scrubs" and that one doctor says "frick" alll the time. I guess it has crept into my everyday usage)...but back to my outrage...22 hours...is it really that much to ask ? I don't ask for that much else, do I ? Some food, water, the occassional lap to sit in...just PUHLEEEEEEZE let me get my 22 hours of sleep !!!!

No comments: