Thursday, March 24, 2005

A Couple We Forgot(Or Waking Up Humans Is F-U-N- ! Part Deux!!)

Arlo: Can you believe we forgot to mention the "roost "?
Fenwick: Oh, you mean when we just sit on them ? And somehow our weight increases exponentially, especially if we hit the Lady's bladder ?
Arlo: Duh, you know that's what I meant. Also, I used a new one last night- I licked the Fat, Bearded Idiot's hand-it was awesome, it totally wigged him out !!
Fenwick: I also like the "creep" where I just walk up and down them rather clumsily.
Arlo: That one is your best move, you have the weight for it.
Fenwick: Thank you, I'll take that as a compliment.
Arlo: As well you should. Are we forgetting anything else ?
Fenwick: I don't think so, but I'm sure we'll come up with more.

Hey, any cats out there with some fresh new wake-up ideas ? Let us hear 'em !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like to knead grocery bags or whatever else is around (and crackle-y) at 4:00 am.

- Smokey

I like to stare.

- Raven

Anonymous said...

I like to meow in the little human's room until he wakes up and cries. Then She wakes up and after she picks up the little human she lets me out the back door.

- Ollie