Wednesday, March 16, 2005

On Dogs....

Fenwick: I don't care for them, evil, monosyllabic beasts. Arlo ?
Arlo: I'm with you, pal. I mean, what's with all the trying to please the humans ? I mean, the cute lady that takes care of us is okay, but I'd rather get re-nuetered than make that fat, bearded idiot happy...
Fenwick: Arlo, don't say that,what if he reads this ?
Arlo: You think he can read ? ha !
Fenwick: Hee-Hee. Yeah, right. Anyhoo. Dogs...I think my first question to them would be: "What's all the hubub, bub ?" I mean, they freak out about everything !! How about a little restraint, pals ?
Arlo: Damn, right, man. Calm down a bit, pooches. They'll feed you anyway, you don't HAVE to lick their feet.
Fenwick: Arlo, do you think you try and cut down on the swears ? It's rather undignified.
Arlo: Oh yeah, and licking your balls in the living room is REEAAL dignified, my furry friend.
Fenwick: Touche.
Arlo: Dogs...you know they only hate us because we're smarter than they are.
Fenwick: Oh, totally...though they do somehow get the humans to take them outside...
Arlo: So ? big deal...who wants to go outside anyway ? Outside is stupid and crappy...
Fenwick: Yeah, yeah...it sure is...oh shit !!! I have to be in the bedroom NOW !!!!!!!!!!
Arlo: ME TOO !!!!!!!!!