Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Meow,maaaaaaan....

Arlo: What's that smell ? It seems to be coming from this little ruglike thing on the floor...man that smells sweet...what is that ? I better claw at it a bit...mmmm....that seems to strengthen the aroma....what's happening in my head? Things are getting weird...I really want to lick this thing...I wonder if that fat, bearded idiot will get pissed...oh, man...i don't care...I gotta lick this thing...(slurp,slurp)...oh,man that's goooooooooooood....what If i just lie down and rub on this thing?....OH...OH YEAH....that's the stuff...oh, man this almost makes me forget I don't have balls anymore...ooooooooohhhh yeeeeaaahhhh....what is this ? Man, it is some good shit, whatever it is...and apparently we're ALLOWED to have it...oh, man I'm hungry....what's that Fenwick ? You say it's "catnip"...well, consider this cat nipped, man... I am never getting off this mat man...oh wait, i need to eat...I'll be back, though, man, you can count on it... catnip...allright...allright...allright...

No comments: